Collection of your Personal Information
We do not collect any person information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain information to us when you elect to use certain products or services available on the Site. These may include: (a) registering for an account on our Site, or (b) sending us an email message. We will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and / or products you have requested from us. We may also gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
KCi does not sell, rent, or lease its customer lists to third parties. KCi does not share customer information or data. KCi may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served, (b) protect and defend the rights or property of KCi, and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users, or the public.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected. This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding the use of the KCi website.
App Location Data Privacy
The Android Application has access to location even while running in the background. This is only used to enable a background service for use with our products. The application will never collect, store, or transmit this data for any purpose. Your location is never determined or used in any way by the STAR Cordless Programmer App.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set forth below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will delete your personal information from our record, and direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a product or service requested by you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another to exercise the right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with an existing legal obligation.
- Otherwise use your information internally in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children under Thirteen
KCi does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen.
Changes to the Statement
KCi welcomes your questions or comments regarding the Statement of Privacy. If you believe that KCi has not adhered to this Statement, please contact us at
- (888) 687-5324 (U.S. Only)
- (877) 687-5324 (U.S. Only)
- Business Hours
Effective as of June 24, 2020