KCi leading edge communications systems are based upon radio transmission technology. Radio based systems tend to be more economical than traditional hard-wired systems. In addition, radio alarm transmitting facilitates rapid transmission of signals, saving critical seconds during emergency situations in the most diverse conditions.
What’s the advantage to this technology?
- Cost effective when compared to hard-wired systems.
- Faster transmission saving critical seconds in emergency situations.
- User friendly, specifically designed computer-aided dispatch software.
KCi's Product Line and Customer Base
- KCi's customer base includes commercial, industrial, institutional and military customers throughout the world.
- Our systems are currently in service in Alaska, Japan, Korea, Guam, Hawaii and the continental United States.
- KCi products can be located in diverse locations such as Antarctica, Middle East and Persian Gulf area.
- We can transmit to all major fire alarm control panels