Kingfisher manufactures antennas which transmit radio signals throughout your site. We are able to customize an emergency communication and evacuation system on any size of a site, anywhere in the world.
Receiving and Transmitting Antennas
- High quality antennas, machined in Aircraft Aluminum, Stainless Steel or Brass, with stainless steel screws.
- All Antenna mount on the threaded end of standard rigid conduit.
- Equipped with a female UHF connector.
- Constructed so that a one-piece feed line can be used directly from the antenna to the transmitter or receiver.
- Custom cut to the proper length for your frequency.
- Wind speed analysis for specified antennas, rates them to survive wind gusts of 175 mph.
8240 Coax 50 Ohm Cable
RG-58U type, 20AWG solid .033" bare copper conductor, polyethylene insulation, tinned copper braid shield (93% coverage), PVC jacket.
8267 Coax 50 Ohm Cable
A RG 213/U 13 AWG stranded (7x21) .089" bare copper conductor, polyethylene insulation, bare copper braid shield (97% coverage), non-contaminating PVC jacket.
Kingfisher Crimping Instruments
A coax stripper for both RG-58 and RG-213 size cables is provided for quick and accurate cutting of the coax outer jacket and inner dielectric. The coax cutter and drop cutter are effective tools used to prepare cable ends to RF connectors. These tools work on dual and single shield cables that require either solder or crimp connectors. The fiber optic coax crimp tool utilizes a variety of coax cables dies for cable size adjustments. This ease of use tool kit is developed to aid in the transition from mere cable to a cable equipped with an RF connector, ready for antenna assembly installations.