Kingfisher manufactures antennas which transmit radio signals throughout your site. We are able to customize an emergency communication and evacuation system on any size of a site, anywhere in the world.
Receiving and Transmitting Antennas
- High quality antennas, machined in Aircraft Aluminum, Stainless Steel or Brass, with stainless steel screws.
- All Antenna mount on the threaded end of standard rigid conduit.
- Equipped with a female UHF connector.
- Constructed so that a one-piece feed line can be used directly from the antenna to the transmitter or receiver.
- Custom cut to the proper length for your frequency.
- Wind speed analysis for specified antennas, rates them to survive wind gusts of 175 mph.
8240 Coax 50 Ohm Cable
RG-58U type, 20AWG solid .033" bare copper conductor, polyethylene insulation, tinned copper braid shield (93% coverage), PVC jacket.
8267 Coax 50 Ohm Cable
A RG 213/U 13 AWG stranded (7x21) .089" bare copper conductor, polyethylene insulation, bare copper braid shield (97% coverage), non-contaminating PVC jacket.